Control your IP. Empower employees to get work done.
What happens to your data once it leaves your firewall? Who is accessing it? With no control of what files employees share ad hoc, e-mails can be forwarded to the wrong hands. Consumer file-sharing applications can’t guarantee information security. Using DVD’s and thumb drives to share files is slow and raises the risk of loss.
Intralinks Courier is as simple to use as e-mail, but allows complete control over your IP by giving you visibility over your information after it’s been sent. Sophisticated security capabilities like built-in rights management and automated compliance reporting keep you in command — and offer the benefits of IP and piracy protection.
For the control of Intralinks Courier, with the power of collaboration, see Intralinks VIA.
- Share files up to 6 GB in size
- No software, permissions or encryption keys to manage
- Prevent recipients from printing, saving, or forwarding your files
- Shred, recall, or update files
- Keep files encrypted
- Set expiration dates on files
- Know who is accessing your files, and when
- Track sender and recipient activity
- Watermark files
- Keep compliant with Industry regulations and privacy mandates
- Generate full compliance records for auditors
- Archive information for litigation and e-discovery