Deals today are becoming increasingly global and complex while deal teams remain small. Teams must find new ways to manage business-critical and time-sensitive information. The key to completing strategic deals becomes the ability to exchange information with control over access and security while supporting auditability.
Intralinks Dealspace supports the deal lifecycle every step of the way, helping your deal teams
- Source deals
- Exchange data with buyers, sellers, and advisors
- Accelerate strategic transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, IPOs and corporate restructurings
Intralinks Dealspace lets your deal team manage complex, fast-paced deals and easily share documents — without compromising security or control.
Intralinks Dealspace enables you to:
- Use Intralinks DealNexus™ to find more buyers, sellers, and partners among more than a million qualified suitors
- Launch deals faster and increase productivity by using Intralinks Designer to upload, manage, and organize information
- Collaborate with deal teams and tasks globally with a multi-language user interface
- Manage access rights with a state-of-the-art permissions module designed to save time and operate mistake-free
- Expedite the secure distribution of information such as teasers and NDAs
- Access information anywhere with Intralinks Secure Mobile for iPhone® and iPad®
- Compress review times with robust search capabilities
- Secure sensitive deal information using digital rights management and Intralinks Viewer
- Know when to focus resources on serious bidders using comprehensive activity dashboards
- Respond more effectively to bidder requests using built-in Q&A functions
- Easily integrate Intralinks with your key operational systems
- Create comprehensive permission and access reports
- Ensure transparency by consolidating information on a single platform
- Track all activity and information related to a deal with Intralinks Access Monitoring Services and Access Gatekeeper Services to be audit ready
- Support compliance by generating reports to audit VDR activity
- Address post-deal litigation and disputes with a searchable archive
Intralinks Deal Flow Indicator™ – The Intralinks Deal Flow Indicator was created to provide an early view of aggregate deal flow activity and trends in the global market.
As the leading global providor of M&A virtual data rooms since 1997, Intralinks brings uncommon perspective and insight into global deal flows; we've been involved in a significant percentage of M&A deals from the early stages of each transaction. The Intralinks Deal Flow Indicator is an accurate predictor of deal volume up to six months in advance.
1"The Total Economic Impact™ of Intralinks for M&A" - Forrester Research, Inc.