DealCloser Roundup September 12
Your guide on the latest M&A, debt capital markets news and more. This week features private equity, emerging markets, top M&A deals of 2014, and tech M&A.
12 September 2014
Welcome to your guide on the most interesting M&A, corporate development, alternative investments and debt capital markets news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the dealmaking updates, we do it for you. Each week we will share the top stories featured on our blog to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Who’s NOT raising money these days? Private equity fundraising is on the rise, with more than $222 billion of capital seeing a final close in the first half of 2014 — up 17 percent over the same period from last year.
- And what’s the outlook for private equity in emerging markets? Learn how it’s playing out so far this year.
- Investments in business development corporations are on the rebound. But watch out for the legal hurdles these pose.
- The technology M&A sector is on fire — but will more big tech deals get announced before 2014 ends? Check out what the Intralinks Deal Flow Indicator data predicts.
- While you can’t always guarantee deal success, you can put a strong execution plan in place to successfully guide you through the dealmaking process.
- Feeling some fall nostalgia? Maybe you might want to go down the M&A memory lane and recall some of this year’s biggest deals? Check out StreetInsider’s top 2014 deals.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned to our blog each week for more highlights.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.