DealCloserBlog Roundup September 26
Welcome to your guide on the most interesting corporate development and M&A news. This week features new tax inversion regulations and life sciences M&A.
26 September 2014
Welcome to your guide on the most interesting M&A, corporate development, alternative investments and debt capital markets news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the dealmaking updates, we do it for you. Each week we will share the top stories featured on our blog to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Last week, the U.S. Treasury Department issued rules to inhibit companies from engaging in so-called tax inversions. But will these new regulations hurt M&A?
- Life sciences M&A is still on the rise. And in one of the latest deals, Merck announced that it will acquire Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion.
- Dealmakers, do you want to research, receive, respond, and ultimately, conduct deals faster? Well, now you can. Check out Benzinga's article to find out how you can accelerate the deal marketing process with the help of Intralinks DealNexus™.
- What's the economic outlook for 2015? According to Morningstar, we "may likely be entering a period of slower growth, but no growth at all is unlikely."
- From a business perspective, did the voters of Scotland make a good choice by opting to stay in the United Kingdom? Read this blog to find out.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned to our blog each week for more highlights.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.