DealCloserBlog Roundup September 5
Your guide on the latest M&A, debt capital markets news and more. This week features cross-border strategy, the U.S. bond market, deal sourcing and tech M&A.
5 September 2014
Welcome to your guide on the most interesting M&A, corporate development, alternative investments and debt capital markets news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the dealmaking updates, we do it for you. Each week we will share the top stories featured on our blog to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Tech M&A is still on the rise — and so is the deal value. Here’s a recap of this year’s biggest deals in the technology sector.
- Want to improve your cross-border strategy? Watch The Deal’s webcast on September 10 to learn where the market is headed and how to mitigate risks.
- While interest rates continue to remain low, the U.S. bond market is on fire. Says the WSJ: “High-grade and junk-rated firms combined reached the $1 trillion issuance mark in the U.S. at the fastest pace on record over the last few weeks.”
- What is your M&A growth strategy? Here are a few ways to approach deal sourcing, valuation and integration.
- Vault Banking 50 revealed its picks for the best investment banking firms to work for. Bankers, did your company make the top 10 list?
- Want to speed up your deal sourcing process? Learn how an online deal sourcing platform can streamline the process of finding the right buyers and sellers.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned to our blog each week for more highlights.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.