Collaborista Roundup November 21
Welcome to your guide on collaboration and information security news. This week features file sharing tips, law firm security, and brokerage cybersecurity.
25 November 2014
Welcome to your weekly guide on the most interesting collaboration, information security, and data privacy news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the updates, we do it for you. Here’s a roundup of the latest and most popular topics to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Concerned about managing risky file sharing practices by employees? Find out how to stop bad file sharing behavior from happening within your organization.
- We may soon see more scrutiny around brokerage cybersecurity. Find out what this means for companies, and what approach your enterprise can take to uphold data security.
- Corporate Legal Teams: Would you like to know how to more efficiently streamline communication, AND decrease the risk associated with document management and governance? Check out these resources to find out.
- Is your organization vulnerable to distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS)? Recent research by Akamai Technologies shows that the number of DDoS attacks has increased significantly year-over-year.
- And speaking of attacks, PwC's most recent information security survey predicts that cyber threats are on the rise. Read the report to find out more.
- Show your support and vote for Intralinks as “Best Cloud Computing Security Solution” in the SC Magazine Awards.
Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned to our blog for more news each week.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.