CollaboristaBlog Roundup November 14
Welcome to your guide on the most interesting collaboration, information security, and data privacy news. This week features business file sharing tips.
15 November 2014
Welcome to your weekly guide on the most interesting collaboration, information security, and data privacy news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the updates, we do it for you. Here’s a roundup of the latest and most popular topics to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Did you know? Employees, not hackers, may pose the largest risk to organizations when it comes to data loss, says a recent report. Find out the study highlights on Compliance Week.
- As the research above confirms, it's never a good idea to mix personal cloud file sharing applications with enterprise data. Just check out the rift between Lyft and Uber as an example if you don't believe us.
- Speaking of mixing personal and business file sharing, what are some preventative ways you can avoid this risky behavior from happening within your organization? Check out these nine steps to enabling a secure, collaborative file sharing environment.
- In a post-Snowden world, how should you keep your content secure, private, and compliant? Find out in HackSurfer's interview with Intralinks' CTO Daren Glenister.
- Do love Intralinks and want to show your support? Then vote for Intralinks as “Best Cloud Computing Security Solution” in the SC Magazine Awards!
Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned to our blog for more news each week.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.