A Vote for Intralinks — A Vote for Secure Data
Voting is open for the 2015 SC Magazine Awards. This year, Intralinks is nominated for “Best Cloud Computing Security Solution.” Please show your support!
12 November 2014
By Shawn Zubin
Midterms are over. Are you sad it will be two more years before you can express your opinion again?
Don’t worry, the political ballot stations may be shut down, but you can cast a vote for security! The SC Magazine Awards honors those that fend off corporate security threats. This year, it just so happens, Intralinks is a contender for “Best Cloud Computing Security Solution.”
- A vote for controlled, secure data. And with our new Information Rights Management (IRM) technology, your information is even more protected.
- A vote to put customers in more complete control over their data with Customer Managed Encryption Keys
- You appreciate how clean and easy to use our user interface is to navigate.
- You’re taking a stand to block risky file sharing, collaboration and data leakage.
- You’re confirming our efforts to bring you a trusted and secure method of collaboration.
Now that you have a better understanding of the issues, take it to the polls and vote here. If you’re not already a subscriber of SC Magazine, you’ll need to sign up.
The 18th annual SC Magazine awards ceremony is on April 21, 2015 at the InterContinental San Francisco in California. And with your help (and your vote), Intralinks will get some credit.
Thanks for the support (in advance, of course).