Welcome to your weekly guide on the most interesting collaboration, information security, and data privacy news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the updates, we do it for you. Here’s a roundup of the latest and most popular topics to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- Data breaches are becoming all too common. In 2014 alone, millions of records were exposed from Fortune 500 companies. Here’s a recap of the top hacks in 2014, along with some best practices around how to keep information secure in the New Year.
- And speaking of threats, here are a few key lessons data breaches can teach executives, along with suggestions companies should follow to reduce the risks when sharing sensitive information.
- As we mentioned in our last roundup, the role of General Counsel (GC) has evolved considerably over the last few years to include risk management and business decision-making responsibilities. Find out how legal teams today are overcoming collaboration challenges with greater information security, control and governance.
- Would you like to read a real-life example of how an organization can share information freely, but still manage to keep its content secure and compliant? Check out how Lawyers Without Borders uses Intralinks VIA® to keep sensitive legal documents protected, wherever they travel.
- And, if you'd like more information around how to securely share large files across company firewalls — while staying compliant with document management regulations — then check out these resources.
Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned to our blog for more news each week.