CollaboristaBlog Roundup December 8
Welcome to your weekly guide on collaboration, information security, and data privacy news. This week features recent hacks and data security tips.
10 December 2014
Welcome to your weekly guide on the most interesting collaboration, information security, and data privacy news and events.
Because you can’t follow all of the updates, we do it for you. Here’s a roundup of the latest and most popular topics to catch you up to speed. Check these out …
- The role of General Counsel (GC) has evolved considerably over the last few years. In today's collaborative enterprise, GCs are responsible for important risk management and business decision-making responsibilities. Find how GCs are overcoming the challenges of the extended enterprise.
- For organizations that operate in a disaggregated industry, this blog is for you. Learn how you can securely communicate and share information with multiple parties, quickly and compliantly.
- Security threats such as hacking and theft aren't going away. Find out how companies can better protect sensitive information with these helpful tips.
- And speaking of threats, social media may be a dangerous potential gap for enterprises. Twitter’s chief financial officer, Anthony Noto, accidentally tweeted his private plans to his followers. Here are a few best practices companies should follow when sharing sensitive information.
- Do you want to ensure efficiency and productivity within your organization, but still maintain compliance? Here are a few ways employees can share information freely, while still keeping content secure, controlled, and compliant.
Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned to our blog for more news each week.
Meagan Parrish is the Senior Manager of Social Media at Intralinks. She is responsible for social media strategy development and the communications for Intralinks' online communities. Meagan has been creating social media strategies for a variety of companies across verticals for the past several years. She holds Bachelor degrees in Marketing and Finance, with a minor in English Literature.