SS&C Intralinks Presents Bloomberg Deals Summit For M&A Dealmakers
The virtual event features top dealmakers, CEOs, investors and industry insiders discussing the current M&A boom.
1 June 2021
The global mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market has soared to historic heights in a remarkable show of resilience after an initial pause on dealmaking due to the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020.
Bloomberg Deals Summit, a virtual event presented by SS&C Intralinks taking place on June 8, 2021, will bring together top M&A dealmakers and CEOs to examine the events of the past year as well as current dealmaking trends.
In front of an audience of C-suite global executives, we have confirmed an incredible lineup of speakers to share their unique insights:
- Kim Posnett, co-head, One Goldman Sachs & Global Head, Investment Banking Services, Goldman Sachs
- Ken Moelis, founder, chairman & CEO, Moelis & Company
- Scott A. Barshay, chair of the Paul, Weiss corporate department
- Michael Katz, head of investment and corporate banking, Mizuho Americas
- Marc Brown, partner & head of EQT Growth, EQT Partners
- Betsy Cohen, chairman, FinTech Masala
- Alesia Haas, CEO, Coinbase
- John Tuttle, vice chairman & chief commercial officer, NYSE Group
- Anu Aiyengar, global co-head of M&A, JPMorgan Chase
- Ken Bisconti, co-head, SS&C Intralinks
- Joey Levin, CEO, IAC
- Jeffrey Smith, managing member and CEO & chief investment officer, Starboard Value
Discussion topics include:
- How to do a megadeal
- Your own going-public adventure: IPO, direct listing, or SPAC?
- Activist investing state of play and outlook
- What’s next for investment banking?
Register here to join these essential discussions and start networking with your peers in our virtual community.