SS&C Intralinks Presents Bloomberg Deals Summit For M&A Dealmakers1 June 2021
The virtual event features top dealmakers, CEOs, investors and industry insiders discussing the current M&A boom.
The global mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market has soared to historic heights in a remarkable show of resilience after an initial pause on dealmaking due to the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020.
Bloomberg Deals Summit, a virtual event presented by SS&C Intralinks taking place on June 8, 2021, will bring together top M&A dealmakers and CEOs to examine the events of the past year as well as current dealmaking trends.
In front of an audience of C-suite global executives, we have confirmed an incredible lineup of speakers to share their unique insights:
- Kim Posnett, co-head, One Goldman Sachs & Global Head, Investment Banking Services, Goldman Sachs
- Ken Moelis, founder, chairman & CEO, Moelis & Company
- Scott A. Barshay, chair of the Paul, Weiss corporate department
- Michael Katz, head of investment and corporate banking, Mizuho Americas
- Marc Brown, partner & head of EQT Growth, EQT Partners
- Betsy Cohen, chairman, FinTech Masala
- Alesia Haas, CEO, Coinbase
- John Tuttle, vice chairman & chief commercial officer, NYSE Group
- Anu Aiyengar, global co-head of M&A, JPMorgan Chase
- Ken Bisconti, co-head, SS&C Intralinks
- Joey Levin, CEO, IAC
- Jeffrey Smith, managing member and CEO & chief investment officer, Starboard Value
Discussion topics include:
- How to do a megadeal
- Your own going-public adventure: IPO, direct listing, or SPAC?
- Activist investing state of play and outlook
- What’s next for investment banking?
Register here to join these essential discussions and start networking with your peers in our virtual community.
Stay IN the know
Sign up for our newsletter for must-read market analysis and thought leadership, delivered right to your inbox.