Intralinks is leading the global charge in business digital transformation, security and collaboration – and we’re hiring top innovators to join our team!
We are hiring globally – but we have a particular need for Quality Automation Engineers and Software Engineers to join our R&D team in our new Bucharest office.
Individuals and Teams Wanted!
We’re looking for both individuals and teams of people to join our R&D team for this great opportunity.
If you are up for challenge-level…
- Solution creation
- Problem solving
If you’ve got skills when it comes to…
- Cloud-distributed services, SOA
- Asset Management, Data Life Cycle Management and big data
- Security and Rights Management
- DevOps: Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Open standard, network development and monitoring techniques
If you and/or your workgroup has experience in…
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo, Elasticsearch, ...)
- SQL databases (Oracle, Postgres, …)
- Map Reduce and Hadoop
- Amazon AWS services (S3, RDS, EMR, RedShift, SWF, SQS/SNS, …)
- OpenStack, Swift Stack
- BackBone, Bootstape, React or other
- Agile, Scrum, Swat
- JIRA, Git, Chef and Jenkins
…then we want to talk to you!
Working with Intralinks
As a member of Team Intralinks, you’ll receive competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting incentives.
Plus you’ll have the competitive advantage of representing the premier data-sharing brand:
For ten years running Gartner has ranked Intralinks #1 in the enterprise collaboration and social software suites; and, since our founding, the Intralinks Platform has hosted more than $28 trillion in transactions – with more than 50,000 logins every day!
99% of the Global Fortune 1000 have trusted Intralinks with their most sensitive data.
Launch a New Career!
Click on the rocket to contact our Talent Acquisition Team to learn more or submit your resume. firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Blog:
"There’s no such thing as a typical day in the R&D team because we’re always developing something new or groundbreaking. [...] Ultimately, we’re always working to improve customer experience, productivity and success."
— Alex Negrea, Senior Director of Software Engineering