Alternative Investments is a fast growing segment for many large wealth management firms. However, as investor interest in this asset class surges, the reporting challenges mount.
Currently, many firms are trying to manage their complex reporting process in a “scattershot” way – taking an ad hoc, random and reactive approach, where they can easily lose control of the overall client journey and miss out on upsell opportunities.
If any of this sounds familiar...
- Your internal operations teams are struggling to report in a timely, secure fashion
- You’re stuck using dated, risky technologies (email, postal mail, hard drives) to collect content from external partners and to report to clients
- Manually assembling records for audits is a time-consuming nightmare
You need to join our webinar, where you’ll discover how to….
- Digitally transform your current solutions to streamline client communication
- Simplify the reporting process
- Improve internal operations by integrating with existing systems
Title: “Avoid the Scattershot Approach to Client Communication: Transform Your Alternative Investment Reporting for Wealth Management Clients”
Presenter: Glenn Schwartz, Vice President of Professional Services, Intralinks & Meghan McAlpine, Director, Product Marketing, Intralinks
Dates: Two date options - October 27 or November 29, 2016
Time: 10:30 AM ET
Duration: 20 minutes