For 60 minutes, you can ask TJ directly about content collaboration, specifically:
- The current landscape of the content sharing and collaboration market
- The trends that are shaping the future of collaboration as the needs of customers evolve
- How to align the organizational need to collaborate with information security at every touch point
- How to begin defining your organization’s collaboration needs
- How to develop requirements to make the best decision about an enterprise collaboration solution
We’re looking forward to a lively, enlightening, and fun exchange of information and ideas with one of the leading experts on the business of collaboration software.
Is this your first Twitter Chat? Here’s how it works:
- @Intralinks will be moderating, and the Q&A will begin at 11:00 AM ET with @TJKeitt answering your questions.
- To follow and to participate the conversation, type “#ContentCollab" into Twitter's search bar. From this new page, click "All" to view tweets in real time.
- To join the conversation, simply reference the question number by typing Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. as it corresponds to the question, and include the #ContentCollab hashtag in all of your responses.
You don’t need to register in order to participate in the Twitter Chat. Just mark your calendar for March 31, set an alert for 11:00 AM ET, then log on to Twitter to join us.
For more information or to submit a question for the #ContentCollab chat in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!