Nick McCarthy was a 5 year veteran of Intralinks advanced support, engineering groups before joining the Presales group as a Sales Engineer; where he focuses on Intralinks Fundspace and Dealspace applications with a strong interest in Enterprise level solutioning and implementations, utilizing Intralinks SaaS platform offerings. Prior to joining Intralinks, Nick worked in other technology fields and lived in Japan for 4 years. He is a native of NYC and has a degree in Computer Science and Information Systems from Pace University. In his free time he enjoys running, writing and the occasional video game.
Webinar at a Glance
Topic: A demo of the Intralinks Filesplit tool for easy K-1 form submission
Date and Time: Thursday, January 5th, 2:00 PM EST
Length: Approximately 45 minutes + Q&A
Presenter: Nick McCarthy
Preparing and sending hundreds of individual K-1 statements manually is costly, time-consuming and risky.
Join our webinar on January 5th to see a live demonstration of Intralinks® Filesplit. Discover how easy it is to automate the splitting of a single document into multiple, investor-specific tax statements – bringing efficiency, speed and security to your K-1 statement delivery process.
GPs use Intralinks Filesplit to:
- Produce more accurate reports in less time
- Safeguard investor information
- Comply with IRS requirements for issuing K-1s electronically
- Eliminate instances of human error
- Improve compliance by verifying if and when investors view their statements
- Make the internal process for storing and managing K-1 statements more efficient