Capture more value in merger integration with Intralinks.
While expectations for the value of a deal are set at the closing, actual deal value is delivered during the merger integration process. When post-merger integration is efficient, organized and secure, you can capture cost and growth synergies to meet or exceed stakeholders’ expectations. When post-merger activities are unfocused and chaotic, it’s easy to let the value of the deal slip through your fingers.
Intralinks’ end-to-end solution for secure collaboration and information management can help. Our platform streamlines merger integration activities, reduces operational burden, simplifies collaboration, and keeps highly sensitive information secure.
Schedule a demo to see how Intralinks can help simplify post-merger integration.
Intralinks delivers proven tools for managing merger integration.
Intralinks’ secure enterprise platform lets your teams manage, organize and share information with colleagues, partners, counterparties and regulators. With file-level encryption and information rights management tools, you can share your most important documents without fear of data loss or security breaches. Throughout its 20 years in business, Intralinks has been committed to the highest levels of data security, providing clients with the means to collaborate safely, confidently and productively, from anywhere, on any device.
As a SaaS-based solution, Intralinks can be deployed quickly and easily, without investment in hardware or infrastructure. Our platform has an intuitive interface that promotes rapid adoption, and it provides tools for everything from simple file sync and share to collaborative team workspaces and large-scale data rooms, so you can manage merger integration safely, efficiently and globally.
Key benefits of Intralinks’ solutions for merger integration.
When you choose Intralinks to manage the post-merger integration process, you can:
- Accelerate integration: Lock and load content, and organize users and permissions ahead of time, so merger integration teams can run at full speed on day one.
- Streamline collaboration: Store, manage and share documents in a secure online repository throughout the deal lifecycle.
- Maintain control of sensitive information: Set granular access rights and permissions, grant partitioned access to outside regulatory agencies and revoke access to any document at any time, even if it has been downloaded to a personal computer or device.
- Improve compliance and reporting: Automatically maintain full audit trails and activity reporting at the file-, folder- and user-levels; track and report progress to key stakeholders; and provide full visibility into information access and sharing.
- Standardize merger integration activities: Create repeatable, best practices-based information structures that can be leveraged in future deals.
Want to learn how we can benefit you?