SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q3 2022
Get an exclusive prediction of global M&A activity in Q3 2022.
Read the latest edition of the SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor* for our exclusive data-driven insights into global M&A forecast for the next six months, by sector and region, and impacts to deal activity including:
- How Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is disrupting global food and energy supplies
- China’s zero-COVID-19 policy impact on supply chains and economic activity
- Rising inflation and changing monetary policy, and more
Download the Report
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
- Interactive predictions on global, regional and sector data
- Featured spotlights on the most topical issues
- Q&A with industry leaders
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate six-month forecast of future changes in the worldwide volume (number) of announced M&A transactions, as reported by Refinitiv. Refinitiv’s data on announced deal volumes for the past four quarters has been adjusted by Intralinks for expected subsequent changes in reported announced deal volumes in Refinitiv's database.
The SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor tracks global M&A sell-side mandates and deals reaching the due diligence phase prior to public announcement, providing a unique leading indicator of future global deal activity. The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor is based on the company’s insight into a significant percentage of M&A transactions in their initial phases.