Administración de los exámenes reglamentarios: Recupere el control — en Inglés
Las nuevas reglas derivadas de la Ley Dodd-Frank seguirán moldeando los futuros exámenes. Se prevé que, a consecuencia de estos cambios, los examinadores deberán pasar más tiempo en el sitio, solicitar más documentación y ampliar el alcance o la exhaustividad de sus exámenes.
In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis regulatory exams have become increasingly demanding for governance, risk, and compliance professionals. New rules brought about by the Dodd-Frank Act will continue to shape future examinations and we can expect these changes will require examiners to spend more time onsite, request more documents, and extend the scope and/or depth of their examinations.
This means it is more important than ever to closely control the examination process. Are you challenged to prepare, review, and distribute regulatory documents in a secure, controlled and timely manner? If so, you’re not alone. Join over 3.1 million users from all corners of the globe who use Intralinks to control collaboration within and outside their organizations.
Intralinks VIA® enables governance, risk, and compliance professionals to control risk and lower costs by replacing ad hoc, in-person processes with more effective controls and efficiency. Intralinks VIA offers the agility to deploy quickly, as well as the flexibility to fit company-specific requirements and is commonly applied in the following ways:
- Regulatory Examinations
- Regulatory Filings
- Third-Party Oversight Programs
- Any process requiring secure document collaboration within and outside of your organization
Intralinks VIA helps you to:
Control risk and ensure compliance
- Gain full, auditable control over all document access and usage
- Know who added/deleted/edited documents and when
- Eliminate or reduce reliance on insecure email, FTP, and physical media
Streamline operational processes
- Improve team productivity/accuracy with Workspace and folder constructs to classify documents and organize responses to document requests
- Onboard easily and roll out rapidly with limited/no IT involvement
- Reduce manual activities and risk of error with proven content integration architecture for enterprise content management systems.