Exclusive Preview: SS&C Intralinks 2022 LP Survey
Each year, SS&C Intralinks interviews limited partners worldwide to understand their allocation plans and fund preferences. Download this eBook for an exclusive preview of the key takeaways of the SS&C Intralinks 2022 LP Survey.
Each year SS&C Intralinks, in partnership with Private Equity Wire, polls limited partners (LPs) worldwide for an insider’s view of their sentiments toward their current funds, how they select general partners (GPs), and allocation plans for the coming 12 months.
This year, we surveyed nearly 200 investors globally across every private market and asset class, and will be publishing the findings in the SS&C Intralinks 2022 LP Survey.
The results of this year’s survey – an extraordinary year by every measure – are being compiled and analyzed, and the complete report will be published in September. But some key takeaways are already emerging from the data:
- Alternative assets returns aligned with or exceeded expectations
- Many investors prefer GPs to use outsourced administrators
- Virtual fundraising is gaining traction
- Reporting technology is still not up to standard
- LPs plan to increase their exposure to PE secondaries
- Distressed debt is regarded as a longer-term play
Download this exclusive eBook preview now.