Global Private Capital Fundraisin
Despite difficult dealmaking conditions and weaker investor sentiment, fundraising efforts are moving forward.
Private funds have undoubtedly been impacted by global events in 2022, but investors recognize global private capital fundraising is more insulated from some of the noise seen in public markets.
Download this report, produced with data from PitchBook, to learn about:
- The new median time to close private capital funds
- The opportunities 2022’s macroeconomic challenges presented for the asset class
- Why LPs remain confident VC firms can endure global headwinds and provide long-run material returns
- Why PE funds have raised more aggregate capital this year vs. their VC counterparts
- Why the share of funds over USD 1 billion has increased and what that means for fundraising
Download the report. Stay on top of the latest trends in global private capital fundraising.