Capitalising On the CMBS Market: Ensuring Deal Efficiency In a Time of Increased Investor Appetite
The CMBS market is starting to take off. Are you on board?
CMBS delinquency and special servicing rates are steadily falling — a signal that a post-COVID market turnaround could finally be underway. Do you have the tools you need to seize new CMBS opportunities?
In our recent webinar, our panel unpacked the drivers behind this turnaround and offered insights and advice on how to capitalise on this expansion with smarter tools and processes.
Watch this webinar replay to:
- Understand why investors have a renewed interest in this market
- Be more efficient when bringing deals to market and capitalise on increased demand
- Implement more stringent risk and governance controls around these deals
- Overcome challenges hindering the deal process and making transactions more efficient
- Effectively managing data challenges, including improving data quality and accelerating due diligence
In addition to the presentations, our panel took questions from the viewers and provided answers to some of the most commonly asked questions regarding the CMBS markets’ current and future state.
- One hour
- Lisa Pendergast, Executive Director, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC)
- Alexa Ogilvie, Account Executive, SS&C Intralinks
- Christopher LaBianca, Managing Director, Real Estate Finance, UBS
- Phil Harding, Commercial Editor, Risk.net