Intralinks Virtual Roundtable: Has Oil & Gas Run Out of Steam?
Intralinks recently hosted Oil & Gas Part II, our virtual roundtable discussion on the state of the Oil & Gas industry since the energy rout in the spring, during the early days of the COVID-19 global lockdown.
Watch this replay to hear our panel of energy sector experts:
- Map out the historical context of the energy industry
- Delve into the recent plethora of global events that have battered these once-predictable markets
- Debate the likelihood of a bankruptcy wave and how the market might prepare for such a realignment
Following the insights discussion, speakers provided their personal projections on whether the Oil & Gas industry will be permanently altered by the “new normal.”
- Oil & Gas Trends Analysis Review
- Roundtable Discussion
- Host: Tara Roesch, Senior Account Executive, SS&C Intralinks
- Presenter: Elizabeth Lim, Senior Market Intelligence Analyst, SS&C Intralinks
- Moderator: Ben Collins, Director of Strategy & Product Marketing, SS&C Intralinks
- Jamie Garrett – Principal, JoyCap Advisory LLC (formerly VP M&A, Direct Energy)
- Ian Graham, Senior Finance Director, Corporate Development, Tax & Treasury, Trican Well Service Ltd.
- Rick Sisk, Vice President – Transaction Advisory Services (Oil & Gas) TRC Companies TRC Companies
Take a look at our market brief Analyzing the Oil & Gas Environment, where you can explore our data and assessments in more detail and connect to more content.