LIBOR: GBP Focus
With a crisis seemingly at every turn, It may feel like nothing is moving forward in the world of finance. But the fact remains, we are marching inexorably toward the LIBOR deadline – just over one year away – and the impacts are already being felt.
At our recent webinar, LIBOR: GBP Focus, co-sponsored by Risk.net, our panel engaged in a candid discussion on the current and future impacts upon our markets of the LIBOR transition – as $400 trillion in contracts must be updated. Topics include:
- Swap market and futures market liquidity
- What the CCP Discounting Switch will mean for liquidity
- When will LIBOR die?
- Best practices for contract remediation
- Duncan Wood, Editorial Director, Infopro Digital
- María R. Nogueiras, Global Head of Collateral Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Ivan Jossang, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Heidi Harrison, Principal Sales Engineer, Intralinks