Is Virtual ODD the New Normal?
The pandemic has pushed most business online – including Operational Due Diligence. How are PE deal teams adapting?
Watch this replay of our recent panel discussion, co-sponsored by Private Equity Wire, Is Virtual ODD the New Normal? Our experts explore:
- Key benefits and challenges accompany the virtual process
- New technologies enabling PE firms with the transition to digital diligence
- How are PE groups themselves responding to investor ODD requests during this period to ensure they are meeting expectations?
- What questions should COOs and CFOs be asking as they look to embrace virtual ODD?
- Will the practice remain in place, once the COVID-19 cloud has moved off?
- Jason Barg, Partner, Lovell Minnick Partners
- Aggy Galieva, Senior Vice President, Campbell Lutyens
- Tracy Moors, Sales Team Lead, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks
- James Williams, Editor in Chief, Private Equity Wire
Running Time: 60 minutes
14 September 2020