Modern solutions for high-stakes IPOs and M&A deals
Leverage the partnership between Intralinks, the globally preferred virtual data room (VDR), and Workiva, connected reporting platform for capital market transactions, to power and protect your process across the deal lifecycle.
Early-stage deal evaluation
- Source new deal opportunities on the largest network of actionable M&A transactions.
- Manage deal pipeline and centralize deal reporting.
- The most widely used VDR for efficiency and easy adoption.
- Assemble the data room with no costs until counterparties are invited.
Document Management, SEC Filing and Distribution for deals
- Seamless transition to Workiva for document management, filing and distribution requirements
- Workiva provides the industry’s only technology-based capital markets solution. The disruptive technology eliminates the need to rely on manual processes employed by financial printers for IPOs, M&A and all other capital market projects.
- Collaborate with integration teams, regulators, executive teams and other key stakeholders well in advance of postmerger integration.
Trust the market leader for all SEC Reporting Requirements: deals to compliance
Workiva is the market leader for connected reporting and has proven to mitigate risk, increase productivity, drive better decisionmaking, and deliver reliable and accurate filings. In addition to quarterly and annual financial statements, Workiva Capital Market solutions can be used to create, manage, file and distribute documents related to critical ‘33 Act filings, including M&A, IPO, equity and debt offerings, and more.