Intralinks Information Security and Governance
Securing business beyond boundaries.
Since 1996, Intralinks has been used by the most-regulated and IP-intensive industries to share and collaborate on high-value and high-risk information. Our platform, applications and business processes are built from the ground up to meet the highest security standards and enable our customers to stay compliant with a web of complex regulations. We take a holistic view of security and strive to ensure content is given the most stringent protections while ensuring easy access anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Information security in the cloud.
Protect high-value information across its lifecycle – at rest, in transit and even in use:
- Instantly grant or revoke file access with dynamic plugin-free IRM and Intralinks UNshare® — even manage documents that have been shared and downloaded outside of your network
- Customer-Managed Keys (CMKs) put control of encryption keys in your hands; FIPS 140.2 Level 3 certified and no third-party partners
- Leverage existing security capabilities, such as DLP rules and SIEM dashboards, while connected to the Intralinks Content Collaboration Network™
As your data moves around the world, Intralinks gives you the options you need to protect your information and meet data privacy demands. We call this the Intralinks Trust Perimeter.
Customers can choose:
- If they want their most valuable data in Continental Europe
- Where their encryption keys reside
- How sensitive information is consumed, downloaded and edited at the file level around the world
- The legal options to ensure compliance with global data privacy regulations
Data governance and access management.
- Proven track record of compliance within highly regulated industries
- Known and trusted community of enterprise-independent identities with granular permissions management for users and roles
- Automated gatekeeper functionality for proper management of joiners, movers and leavers
- Experienced vertical subject matter experts to help you design custom reporting solutions
Transparency and adaptability are two core principles in the secure Content Collaboration Network™. They give users confidence in our technology and allow us to quickly adapt to our customers’ ever-changing regulatory compliance needs. Over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our security capabilities with:
- More than 280 customer-led audits of our physical data centers, source code, processes, applications and personnel management
- ISO 27001 certifications held by Intralinks; not relying on indirect certifications of partners
- Four-pillar approach to security, encompassing application, infrastructure, personnel and process
The cost of regulatory compliance will be substantial, but the cost of non-compliance will be higher.Ovum, “Data privacy laws: Cutting the red tape"