Relatório da Cass Research: Mestres da negociação – Parte 1 — em Inglês12 marcha 2015
Estratégias corporativas de M&A ganham destaque à medida que a recuperação do mercado começa a ganhar força. Como algumas empresas criam valor superior ao do mercado para os acionistas com suas atividades de M&A?
Corporate M&A strategies are under the spotlight as the M&A market recovery begins to gather pace. How do some firms create market-beating shareholder value from M&A?
With findings based on an unprecedented 20-year research study of the M&A activity of 25,000+ global firms, this report provides essential and actionable insights that should inform your corporate M&A strategy, and will answer key questions such as:
- What are the real relationships between M&A activity and shareholder value creation?
- How does value creation from acquisitions differ from divestments?
- What M&A strategies should firms pursue depending on their maturity?
- How can young firms beat the market through M&A?
- What does a value-maximising M&A strategy for a more mature firm look like?
- Which M&A strategies result in underperformance?