Computação segura na nuvem para a colaboração nas empresas — em Inglês
A computação na nuvem é completamente terceirizada, mas ainda assim é altamente acessível financeiramente, flexível e segura. Com a transferência para um ambiente de computação na nuvem, as organizações podem aproveitar mais economias de escala.
Cloud computing has become a genuine and powerful computing phenomenon:
- Completely outsourced: Customers buy licenses and provide their users with Internet access; service providers do the rest, including acquiring, implementing and maintaining infrastructure and computing platforms, services and software. Summary: Let the provider do it.
- Highly affordable: Costs are often lower than those for stand-alone software, and can be charged as recurring overhead expenses rather than as capital expenditures. This also helps smooth out cash flow, which translates to a more predictable series of monthly bills for services consumed. Summary: Overall lower, more manageable costs with business-friendly accounting.
- Secure: Cloud vendors have a sharper focus on their applications and infrastructure. They normally have better security practices tailored towards protecting their infrastructure, application and customer data. Summary: Specialized vendors do security right.
- Extremely flexible and agile: Organizations can use as much or as little cloud computing as needed. Working with the right service provider, an organization can reinvent and reprovision its technology infrastructure quickly and inexpensively. The cloud also makes location irrelevant, enabling workers to get their jobs done where it makes the most business sense. Summary: More seats when and where you need them, fewer seats when you don’t; change your environment on demand.
- Scalabilty: Multi-tenancy lets service providers scale much broader and deeper than even the largest organizations need. Providers can situate centralized infrastructures in low-cost locations, and create environments designed to handle aggregate peak demands that easily accommodate peak demands for individual organizations. Summary: Flexible scale produces better economy and a lighter environmental footprint.
16 March 2015