Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2017
Plan, source, and execute on deals with the advantage of a highly accurate forecast of M&A activity six months before anyone else. Use the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor to know what is happening in your sector and country before anyone else. Or get left behind.
Included in this report:
- A spotlight feature on the implications for M&A of a Trump Presidency
An interview with:
- Michel Driessen, Partner, EY,
- Professor Scott Moeller, Director of M&A research centre, Cass Business School,
- Anna Faelten, Corporate Finance Advisor, EY, discussing their new book “Why Deals Fail And How To Rescue Them”
- A snapshot of over 1,200 new, actionable online global deal opportunities
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
For almost two decades, we’ve been the world’s leading provider of virtual data rooms supporting M&A transactions. With the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor we provide a comprehensive data snapshot of activities by both region and market sector.
The report tracks early-stage M&A globally including:
- Sell-side M&A mandates
- Deals reaching due diligence
This gives you a unique view of M&A activity levels across the globe and in your region.
The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate predictor of future changes in the number of announced global M&A transactions, with QoQ percentage changes in the report typically being reflected on average six months later in announced deal volumes, as reported by Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters data on announced deals has been adjusted for subsequent increases in reported announced deal volumes.
Find out more about how Intralinks can help you on your next transaction here