Plan, source, and execute on deals with the unparalleled advantage of a highly accurate forecast of M&A activity six months before anyone else. Use the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor to get a look ahead. Or get left behind.
Included in this report:
- The results of the Intralinks Global M&A Sentiment Survey of 1,500 dealmakers in April 2016
- The Intralinks Mid-Market Monitor, a snapshot of over 1,300 new, actionable deal opportunities added in Q1 2016 to Intralinks Dealnexus®, the largest global online deal sourcing and M&A social network
- A spotlight on Japan’s recent outbound M&A activity
- An interview with Gaurav Sud, Managing Director of Aon Transaction Solutions about the growing use of M&A insurance to manage transaction risks and help facilitate deals
Don't miss this opportunity to get a six-month jump on global M&A activity.
About the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor
For almost two decades, we’ve been the world’s leading provider of virtual data rooms supporting M&A transactions. With the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor we provide a comprehensive data snapshot of activities by both region and market sector.
The report tracks early-stage M&A globally including:
- Sell-side M&A mandates
- Deals reaching due diligence
This gives you a unique view of M&A activity levels across the globe and in your region.
The Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor has been independently verified as an accurate predictor of future changes in the number of announced global M&A transactions, with QoQ percentage changes in the report typically being reflected on average six months later in announced deal volumes, as reported by Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters data on announced deals has been adjusted for subsequent increases in reported announced deal volumes.