In this webcast senior M&A professionals will discuss the opportunities and challenges of M&A in Brazil.
Panelists will cover current topics and trends surrounding the Brazilian market. Please note this webcast will be in Portuguese.
Key points to be addressed:
- The development of the US-Brazil trade relationship
- M&A financing amidst lowered interest rates, monetary policy, and other macroeconomic factors
- Energy sector outlook: opportunities within recently announced plans to triple Brazil’s oil output in the next decade
- Forecasting the industrials and consumer sectors after two sluggish quarters
- Addressing culture and people issues in cross-border M&A
- Advisors entrance into the middle market and its effects on project lifecycle, timeline and advisor resource
- Legislação de Defensa da Concorrência do CADE