Risk Readiness & Information Security in Today’s World
Some of the major trends currently affecting corporations and their law departments are creating new risks for the general counsel, especially related to information management.
Globalization, outsourcing and the general counsel’s increasing budgetary, risk management and strategic responsibilities all require extra care, improved methods and leveraging technology in dealing with information.
This session will identify and provide mitigation strategies for some of the risks facing general counsel, including:
- Losing track of corporate information
- Inability to manage & track contracts through their lifecycle
- Ensuring regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdictions
- Transmitting legal documents in insecure ways
- Safeguarding the security of sensitive corporate documents
18 October 2014
- Juliette Pryor, EVP, GC and Chief Ethics Officer of U.S. Foodservice.
- Susan Portin, President of IMPACT Management Solutions, Inc. and affiliated with Celerant Consulting, Inc.
- David Curran, EVP Business and Legal Affairs of Intralinks, Inc.
- Michael Asen, VP, Legal Solutions of Intralinks, Inc.