Webcast: M&A Due Diligence
A discussion around best practices, trends, and challenges in managing M&A Due Diligence efforts.
Matt Porzio moderated a panel of experts in a discussion around best practices, trends, and challenges in managing M&A Due Diligence efforts.
The panelists explored:
- Best practices buyers use to expedite due diligence
- Value drivers and business considerations that matter to potential acquirers
- Insights that will help sellers tell their stories more effectively and communicate key metrics to potential acquirers
- Mistakes and common practices used to mitigate unforeseen risk exposure.
28 December 2015
Moderator: Matt Porzio - Vice President, Strategy & Product Marketing
- Bruce Engler, Partner and M&A Group Leader at Faegre Baker Daniels
- Alastair Rimmer, Partner and Global & US Deals Strategy Leader at PwC
- Michael Siska, Managing Director at William Blair