Xtalks Webinar: “Pharmacovigilance Oversight – Best Practices for Safety IT”
Find out how the use of information technology for drug safety has evolved over the last decade in line with changing demands from the business. Hear about current best practice, common mistakes and expectations for the future.
Topics covered will include:
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Investigator/ERB portal reporting
- Upcoming regulation adherence
- Safety application upgrades due to end of life
- Integrations with other clinical and safety applications (EDC, etc)
- Safety monitoring: Up-to-date information on safety data (real time vs. ETL transferred / lagged data)
- Cost of getting BI applications (software + FTE) vs. built in solutions within safety apps
- Global reporting (APAC vs. ROW)
Enter your contact details below to watch the webinar.