For Secure Document Distribution
Intralinks Studyspace for Safety Document Distribution expedites the document distribution process.
- Enable investigators to securely submit a serious adverse event (SAE) report to a sponsor in real-time, allowing the sponsors to quickly receive the information so they can take immediate action
- Instantaneously disseminate SAEs and suspected unexpected serious adverse reactions (SUSARs) to investigative sites, institutional review boards (IRBs)/ethics
- commitees (ECs), and contract research organizations
- Ensure secure communication
- Provide automatic notification of reports
- Ensure documents are reviewed in a timely fashion in accordance with regulatory guidelines