Intralinks for Investor Reporting
Secure, transparent reporting made easy.
It‘s a precarious balancing act: On one hand, investors are demanding higher levels of transparency. On the other, fund managers, banks and companies need to keep sensitive information confidential. Fortunately there’s a way to meet both objectives and build a competitive advantage for your brand.
Intralinks has industry-leading investor reporting software, along with tools and security to ensure your investors are getting the right information at the right time. Intralinks for investor reporting can streamline and optimize:
- LP reporting for private equity and hedge funds
- Syndicated lending reporting for agency desks
- Bond reporting for corporate borrowing
Report faster and more efficiently.
- Set up quickly and easily: Over 170,000 individuals from 37,000 endowments, foundations, family offices and consultancies already have an Intralinks login
- Save your firm hours of valuable time: Split master data files into multiple, investor-specific documents automatically
Join the world’s largest community of global investors.
When it comes to selecting an investor reporting portal, user adoption is paramount – and that’s where Intralinks stands head and shoulders above the rest. We host the largest community of GPs and LPs anywhere. An Intralinks portal enables you to:
- Strengthen and grow your fund within the institutional community
- Provide your investors with a communications platform they are already comfortable using
Share confidential information with confidence.
- Leverage innovative Information Rights Management (IRM) to protect your most critical content from unauthorized viewing – no matter where it travels
- Use powerful reporting capabilities to provide visibility into the status of documents