The corporate finance division of global financial powerhouse KPMG focuses on major infrastructure projects, advising private enterprise and governments on development of new facilities and M&A ventures. KPMG chose Intralinks as the primary platform for its advisement on the Puerto Coquimbo, a major port project for Chile’s Empresa Portuaria (Conquimbo Port Enterprise).Read Case Study (PDF)
Intralinks virtual data room solutions provide users with a highly controlled means of sharing confidential or regulated content outside of the enterprise. Intralinks virtual data room solutions are highly configurable, easy to integrate into other enterprise solutions, and utilize sophisticated security methodologies to prevent unwanted data leaks.
While a wide variety of tools are available to support content collaboration between enterprises, Intralinks virtual data rooms uniquely support content management, workflow, collaboration, and analytics, all in a highly secure environment. Additionally, Intralinks virtual data rooms include the capability to document, monitor, and control the way that content is exchanged.
Other key capabilities:
- Integrate content management, collaboration, and workflow capabilities to streamline information exchange with a single, highly configurable solution
- Confirm that partners and clients have received files with tracking and alerts
- Access administrative and compliance reporting with full audit of all logins, uploads, and downloads
- Control access, copy and print capabilities with digital rights management
- View data from your mobile device securely, including the iPad or iPhone
- View protected files in their native file format with plug-ins. File types supported include Microsoft Office® 2003, 2007 and 2010.