2022 DCM Investor Report
Our new report reveals investors’ 2022 DCM plans and predictions. Find out if you’ll be in the viewfinder or out of the picture.
We engaged more than 110 seasoned professionals from noted investment firms worldwide to learn about their allocation strategies for 2022 and their expectations for this rapidly evolving market.
The 2022 DCM Investor Report, produced in association with Institutional Asset Manager, presents valuable insights and learnings from these conversations to help you plan and position for this year. Learn about:
- Debt capital markets allocation trends
- Sentiment toward private debt, bonds, credit, NPLs, distressed debt
- Top risk factors shaping decision making
- Thoughts on the expanding ESG segment
- Macro factors like inflation, overvaluations, and excessive leveraging
Download this new report now for a sharp picture of the 2022 DCM landscape.