Alternative Allocations: The Future of Fundraising
Record investment levels and fierce competition for top funds are fueling historic surges in private capital fundraising. But conflicting trends threaten to derail momentum. What does 2022 hold for GPs and LPs in this competitive market?
Download our new report, Alternative Allocations: The Future of Fundraising, produced from new market data provided by PitchBook, to understand the pressures on fund managers to remain disciplined, and the factors driving investors’ decisions for the coming year. Topics include:
- Investors’ ESG concerns and the implications of going green
- First-time private capital fundraising activity
- Regional fundraising trends
- Thoughts on the expanding ESG segment
- Forecast: Key drivers and indicators
Download this hot new report. And manage fundraising with a cool head.