Next Generation ESG Investing and the Clean Energy Revolution
Asia-Pacific has taken strides in its focus on clean energy and renewables. China is now the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources, Singapore recently unveiled its 'Green Plan 2030' and emerging economies are turning to renewable energy after generational reliance on fossil fuels. This uniquely curated panel discussion includes the examination of corporate governance through the lens of public health, climate events and shifting consumer demands in a low-carbon economy. Our experts will discuss how capital allocators and fund managers working to establish industry standards for ESG and how clean energy investments are set to reshape the industry.
- Tin Tin Sze, Account Executive • SS&C Intralinks
- Jason Cheng, Co-Founder and Managing Partner • Kerogen Capital
- Isaac Poole, Global Chief Investment Officer, Portfolio Manager • Oreana Portfolio Advisory
- John McCareins, Managing Executive and Head of APAC • Northern Trust Asset Management
- Scott Reinhart, Founder and Managing Director • Brawn Capital