M&A In Transformation
Dealmakers are dealing with sweeping pandemic-driven changes.
Is M&A facing a day of reckoning or an age of renaissance?
During our recent virtual roundtable, M&A In Transformation, leading dealmakers offered insights on how they’re responding to the pandemic-driven pressures of business restrictions, rapidly shifting markets and hyper-charged competition.
Watch the replay now for perspectives on how the M&A landscape has shifted post-pandemic— and get a look ahead into:
- Redefining M&A strategy in the post-pandemic landscape
- How the M&A process is evolving and adapting through new technologies
- Structuring and assessing post-crisis projections
Running Time: 45 minutes
Moderator: Ben Collins, Director, Product Marketing & Strategy – Intralinks
- Jon Guido, COO, AGC Partners
- Brian Buchert, Vice President, Strategy and M&A at Church & Dwight
- Burhan Jaffer, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Corporate Development Officer
- Nick Garrett, Managing Director M&A, Liberty Mutual
Intralinks is keeping dealmakers ahead of rapidly changing M&A processes and practices.
Find out about our recent innovations to our M&A platform here.
Questions? Talk to an Intralinks M&A team member today.