Making Bank: M&A and Financing Trends in Financial Services
SS&C Intralinks recently hosted an insightful webinar with industry experts who discussed how M&A, consolidation and other financing strategies will factor into managing exposure to commercial real estate and distressed assets.
The perspectives and predictions considered for this dynamic sector included:
- Current and potential future uncertainties in the sector
- Bank responses to the looming CRE crisis and what it could mean for the industry
- How M&A, debt financing and technology will change...
- Will stabilization come in the second half of 2023?
Watch this on-demand webinar replay for insights into what’s next for financial services dealmaking in 2023 and early 2024.
- Christian Oberbeck, principal, Willowridge Partners
- Peter Gougousis, managing director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Justin Saltzman, director of mergers and acquisitions, Americas, McKinsey & Company
- Chris Viviano, senior account executive, SS&C Intralinks
- 45 minutes