Exchange time-sensitive confidential documents quickly, easily, and securely on a simple, intuitive platform.
Increase efficiency and reduce risk in while executing your 144A transactions, traditional private placements, insurance-linked securities, Eurobonds, covered bonds, and other financing deals.
Secure End-to-End Document Management
Control and simplify marketing, investor reporting, and rating agency reporting with Intralinks.
- Access Intralinks VDR analytics and investor engagement statistics anytime and anywhere, from any device.
- Streamline bulk document uploading and downloading while maintaining complete control over security and permissioning with Intralinks Designer.
- Securely exchange critical information in an entirely searchable repository that provides smart filters for quick access to new or unread documents.
- Get real-time intelligence on how clients are accessing and using documents, including who opens a file and when, how many times they view the document, and for how long they interact with the material.
- Keep investors engaged with alerts as new information is posted.
- Respond in real time to investor requests and Q&A, automatically route questions to subject matter experts, and post answers to an FAQ.
Intralinks VDRs help you maintain 17g-5 compliance and assist in streamlining the ratings processes for all bonds, including Structured Finance products like CMBS and ABS.
Want to learn how we can benefit you?
The leader in insurance-linked securities
9 out of the top 10
Artemis & Intralinks data 2018
CEA California Earthquake Authority
California Earthquake Authority, one of the largest providers of residential earthquake insurance in the world, used Intralinks for its Ursa Re Ltd. (Series 2017 – 1) US$925m cat bond for earthquake insurance. Swiss Re Capital Markets was sole structuring agent and bookrunner. Aon Securities was joint bookrunner.
Everest Re, a Bermuda-based reinsurance company, used Intralinks for its Kilimanjaro II Re Ltd. (Series 2017 – 1) US$950m cat bond for North American named storm and earthquake risk. Aon Securities was sole structuring agent and bookrunner.
XL Bermuda Ltd., a Bermuda-based reinsurance company, used Intralinks for its Galilei Re Ltd. (Series 2017 – 1) US$525m cat bond for natural disasters. GC Securities was sole structuring agent and bookrunner. Aon Securities is joint bookrunner.