Inflation, Interest Rates and Sanctions: How Are Debt Capital Markets Reacting and Responding in 2022?
SS&C Intralinks recently partnered with Private Equity Wire for a webinar featuring leading DCM experts. The panelists discussed the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical concerns on debt issuance and investing, including:
- Inflation and rising interest rates
- Conflict in Ukraine, sanctions on Russia and other potential global issues
- Post-COVID realities, including reopening and re-shuttering economies
- Other risks and opportunities
Download this on-demand webinar session to hear from industry-leading experts and learn how DCM markets will continue to be impacted this year.
- Savvas Savvouri - Chief Economist, Partner, Toscafund Asset Management LLP
- Joseph Marren - President, CEO & CIO, KStone Partners
- Jordan Brown - Account Executive, SS&C Intralinks
- 50 minutes