Private Equity Fundraising in the New Decade7 April 2020
In this on-demand webinar, the team at Private Equity Wire will be joined by Intralinks and industry experts to explore the variety of asset-raising channels that are available to private equity managers in this new era.
Topics will include placement agents; technology solutions such as data rooms & CRM; and in-house marketing via roadshows.
The webinar will also look at responding to McKinsey’s latest Global Private Markets Review 2020 statement:
“LPs are still under-allocated against their own target levels by more than USD500 billion in PE alone so we expect strong inflows to continue”.
Further questions to be discussed are:
- How can middle-market managers compete as LPs choose to re-up with a smaller, concentrated number of trusted, often large-cap PE firms?
- Is it taking longer for PE managers, on average, to reach their AUM targets, and if so, how might they overcome these time pressures?
- Is it getting harder to put fund capital (dry powder) to work, as the size of PE industry AUM continues to grow?
- What are some of the best tactics/best practices managers ought to be thinking about, when fundraising in 2020?
- Finally, is ESG likely to play a factor in drawing LP capital over the next 12 months?
Original Broadcast Date:
7 April 2020
Managing Editor, Private Equity Wire
Director, Strategy & Product Marketing, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks
Associate Partner, Capstone Capital
Partner, Headway Capital Partners LLP
Find more efficiencies across your fund. And find more investments across the globe.
Learn more about the only Alternative Investment management platform that accelerates fundraising and streamlines every phase of your fund’s operations.