Golden Rules of Restructuring 2023
Ready to restructure? Follow these 5 rules for a successful 180.
Time is of the essence with every corporate restructuring. The consequences for stakeholders who fail to act immediately to reorganize a troubled business can be severe. The restructuring process is complex, but it is often necessary for companies facing financial distress.
Amid the current backdrop of economic headwinds that have caused a significant uptick in Chapter 11 bankruptcies, our new white paper, The Golden Rules of Restructuring, provides guidance for a business turnaround in today’s market.
Read to learn about:
- Collaborating compliantly: Why communication between stakeholders is critical and needs to be auditable and compliant
- Assembling the right team: The value of retaining advisors and experts in insolvency
- Creating efficiencies: How outsourcing tedious prep work can achieve significant time and cost savings
- Security protocols: How keeping business and customer information secure and confidential is mission critical
- Leveraging tech: How virtual data rooms (VDRs) speed up due diligence
Download the white paper now to get a head start on your corporate restructuring.