Private Dealmaking in APAC
Investors reshuffle in a changing market.
Tech advancements and consumer demand in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region have spurred significant growth in private markets dealmaking in the past few decades. But recent geopolitical tensions, inflation and slower economic growth in several APAC countries have caused concern among investors and impacted fundraising efforts.
Download Private Dealmaking in APAC, produced with market data provided by PitchBook, to learn why despite the darkened global investment outlook, silver linings in APAC remain. Read about:
- APAC market trends: Deal value, activity and median fund size, by sector and country
- The top two sectors driving the APAC private equity market
- The top two countries driving the greatest share of total M&A deal value in the region
- First-time fundraising activity
- Cross-border investments and looking forward
Download the report to understand the latest trends in APAC private markets dealmaking.