Private Equity Fundraising Outlook for 20228 April 2022
As private capital fundraising continues to surge, general partners (GPs) need to find ways to stand out in the competitive market – plus manage limited partners' (LPs’) increasing demands for data and transparency. How can fund managers step up their game?
Intralinks, In association with Private Equity Wire, recently hosted a panel of industry experts to discuss the evolution of fundraising over the next 12 months, as well as LPs’ allocation preferences and how technology plays a role in the fundraising process.
Watch this webinar replay to understand current LP sentiment and plans, the new fundraising playing field, and the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for GPs. Among the topics our panel explores in this eye-opening discussion:
- Current key strategies of interest for LPs – Where are we seeing inflows and why?
- What are some of the best tactics/best practices managers ought to be thinking about when fundraising in 2022?
- What emerging trends and focus areas are we seeing for new funds in the market?
- How is technology playing a role in the fundraising process?
- New ways of engaging with GPs – Are we seeing the true digitization of investor onboarding or just an adaptation of the norm?
- What trends are we seeing in ODD – Have we hit a tipping point with LPs searching for better (and uniform) ESG standards?
Jacob Comer, Partner, NovaQuest Capital Management
Scott Beechert, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, Granby Capital Management, LLC
Meghan McAlpine, Senior Director, Strategy and Product Marketing, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks