Streamlining Your Investor Onboarding Experience and Adding Transparency to Your Capital Raising Process
In our current challenging fundraising environment, building relationships with investors is critical. But remote working has driven the traditionally manual onboarding process online. Are you ready to adapt?
Watch this replay of our recent webinar to learn how a streamlined fundraising and digital investor onboarding process can help fund managers access committed capital quicker, put it to work faster, and establish a solid foundation for a successful long-term relationship between fund managers and investors. Topics include:
- Adding transparency to your capital raising process
- Streamlining the onboarding and fundraising process
- Reducing risk around data collection and transaction management
- Improving the experience for the investor
- Reducing the cycle time to receive funding
- Creating accessibility and flexibility for investors
- Collecting investor documentation for AML/KYC and FATCA/CRS compliance
Watch now and get started on building better investor relationships in the new environment.
- Meghan McAlpine, Director, Strategy & Product Marketing, Alternative Investments, SS&C Intralinks
- Johnathan Marr, Sr. Director, e-Investor, SS&C Technologies
- 45 minutes