Location, location, location
In the lucrative, complex and highly competitive world of real estate, everyone agrees: location matters. When choosing a virtual data room (VDR) for your next real estate transaction, location matters as well. Choose the VDR provider that knows how to get real estate deals done. So you can sit back and enjoy the view.
- M&A – Conduct due diligence while addressing structural, legal and environmental factors, climate risk and readiness, C-PACE documentation and more.
- Portfolio Management – From lease-to-own to acquisitions and divestitures, easily oversee your entire portfolio. Store building images, maps and CAD files – with complete analytics throughout.
- Fundraising – Invite the right investors at every stage of the capital raise process.
- Secure Access – Local officials. Regulators. Environmental agencies. Provide all parties with ongoing access to documentation for compliance – during the deal and long after closing.
The right deal begins with a solid foundation
- Customizable AI Redaction with bulk capabilities – quickly redact volumes of confidential documents with ease.
- Smart features like simplified Q&A speed inquiries and keep negotiations on track.
- Best-in-industry security – Intralinks is the only VDR provider with ISO 27701 certification, the standard for data privacy.
- Global Dedicated Services Group with 25+ years of RE experience, ready to help 24/7/365.
National Bank Uses Intralinks to Modernize Branch Network
One of the largest banks in the U.S. needed a better way to collaborate with their real estate property managers, contractors and vendors on designs and renovations for over 4,000 branch and ATM locations. Using Intralinks, they were able to centralize and share vendor contracts, floorplans, blueprints, video walkthroughs and more, meeting strict deadlines while improving overall efficiency and productivity.
Learn more about how Intralinks can make a difference in your next branch optimization project.